How to engage with the Institute and its projects
The Institute's Engagement Hub, e-Hub, enables you to engage with the Institute and stay informed of the progress of its consultation and projects.
The Institute encourages you to join the e-Hub and start contributing by visiting one of the consultation pages on the e-Hub home page. The consultation pages will have a range of tools, like surveys or polls, where you can provide your feedback on the page's topic.
As the Institute launches each of its consultation phases, it will publish a relevant consultation page.
The Institute also welcomes direct feedback. You can write to the Institute at National Careers Institute, GPO Box 9880, Canberra ACT 2600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about why, how and when we are engaging:
We are engaging with you to:
- make sure the Institute, a new national body, is positioned in the system in a way that maximises impact and value
- understand and learn from history, so that the Institute adds value and avoids mistakes and missed opportunities of the past
- build on the good work already underway – avoid duplication of effort of opening up additional service gaps, and
- base decisions on what is known about best practice domestically and internationally.
Consultations will take place over a number of phases to invite deep discussion, collaboration and co-design around specific areas of focus.
- Data and digital
- Funding and services
- Promoting pathways
Consultation will occur in a range of ways, including:
- national co-design workshops as part of the coordinated series of engagements alongside the National Skills Commission and Skills Organisation Pilots workshops in 11 locations, including all capital cities, Cairns, Orange and Bendigo during October and November 2019.
- ongoing bilateral engagement with careers system stakeholders and international experts
- interactive, public facing and open dialogue through this website
- direct engagement by you, we welcome your views via writing to us at the National Careers Institute, GPO Box 9880, Canberra ACT 2600 or by email at email@example.com.