APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN - Partnership Grants program
Applications are now open for the first round of the National Careers Institute Partnership Grants program.
About the Partnership Grants program
The National Career Institute Partnership Grants program is a key part of the Australian Government’s $585m Delivering Skills for Today and Tomorrow package. This budget measure is designed to support more Australians to gain the skills employers are looking for.
The Partnership Grants program will offer funding opportunities for projects where organisations such as industry bodies, employers, schools, tertiary providers, governments and researchers work together to improve career outcomes and education and training pathways.
Partnership Grant objectives
Funded projects will:
- develop and showcase innovative approaches to delivering career development services
- build an evidence-base for best practice career development
- demonstrate the value of career development
- increase knowledge and create greater awareness of career paths and career information
- develop and showcase innovative approaches to delivering career development services.
Partnership Grant projects
Examples of Partnership Grant projects may include:
- establishing virtual workspaces with industry partners
- growing career adviser capacity and capability
- increasing the reach and impact of existing proven programs
- supporting career influencers to help career decision-makers
- research projects to inform government policy.
Partnership Grants will comprise two rounds
Grants range from $20,000 to $700,000, and be funded for a maximum of two years.
- Round one applications are now open
- Applications for round one close 30 June 2020.
Who should apply?
Organisations including, but no limited to, industry bodies, employers, schools, tertiary providers, governments and researchers are eligible to apply.
For more information, or to apply, visit www.business.gov.au/NCIP.